Working From Home

If you work from home, you may need a specialist insurance policy.

Household insurance will not cover any loss of office equipment, nor will it provide public liability cover. Your standard household insurance may even be invalid if you work from home, although most household policies can be extended to cover this.

Similarly, you should check the terms and conditions of your mortgage, as lenders often require to be informed if you use your home to operate a business.

Campton Insurance Brokers (UK) Limited

126 High Street
Surrey RH9 8DX
Insurance Brokers
Tel: 01883 742460
Fax: 01883 744109