Property Insurance

Whether you are a Freeholder, Leaseholder, or Residential Management Company, the need for quality buildings insurance cover is the same.

Your buildings insurance policy should also include Property Owners' Liability Insurance which enables you to meet any costs and damages awarded to a member of the public if they suffer an injury following an accident on, or linked to, your premises. This will include costs of hospital treatment and ambulance costs claimed by the NHS, if someone is awarded personal injury compensation and the incident occurred either on or after 29 January 2007.

Property Owners Liability Insurance is generally included in a household policy. Where you insure your contents and business, and a landlord insures the premises, make sure that property owners' liability is included in at least one of these policies.


The insurance industry now excludes Terrorism cover from all Buildings Insurance policies, but can usually be added to your Property Insurance policy at additional cost.

Campton Insurance Brokers (UK) Limited

126 High Street
Surrey RH9 8DX
Insurance Brokers
Tel: 01883 742460
Fax: 01883 744109