Shops, Pubs & Restaurants

Owning a shop, restaurant or pub is a very big responsbility, not only do you have to consider the daily running of the business but also insuring the property for perils such as the building, stock, public liability, employers liability, business interruption and employers liability insurance and loss of liquor licence.

UK legislation requires that an employer has employers liability insurance with a minimum £5,000,000 level of indemnity, however in reality most insurers offer a minimum level of £10,000,000 which surpasses the legal requirement.

There are a number of packages to cater for your needs and Campton will find the best policy for your individual requirements.

Campton Insurance Brokers (UK) Limited

126 High Street
Surrey RH9 8DX
Insurance Brokers
Tel: 01883 742460
Fax: 01883 744109