As you approach retirement the need to plan and to understand the options available to you
regarding your personal and occupational pension schemes and investments becomes increasingly
At Campton we will be able to provide you with advice that takes account of your personal
circumstances and future aspirations.
We will have answers to the questions you may already have asked yourself regarding your pension
- How do I plan properly for my retirement?
- How much income will my pension plans or investments provide?
- What types of annuity are there?
- Do I have to buy an annuity at retirement?
- What are my options?
- When can I retire?
- What about Income and Inheritance Tax?
- What happens to my dependents if I die?
- Will my health or lifestyle affect my income?